By Xavier Porter – Brooklyn, NY
Former WBO Super Lightweight World Champion Demarcus “Chop-Chop” Corley fights for the first time, at Bare Knuckle Fighting Champions on March 19, where he will face former BKFC title challenger Reggie Barrett Jr. (3-4 MMA, 5-2 BKFC).
“Bennett makes everything easy, Corley said, “he’ll come forward and actually make a great fight for the fans around the world and in attendance.”
“DeMarcus Corley is a former world champion boxer who has fought numerous big names over the last twenty years and surely will be tested by Reggie Barnett Jr, who is excited to welcome him to BKFC.” – BKFC president David Feldman said.
Also during this interview, Corley shares that certain champions he’s faced in his career, wouldn’t dare to fight him in a bare knuckle fight, namely:
Towards the end of this interview, Corley explains that he’d like an opportunity to fight current undefeated WBC Interim Lightweight Champion and social media sensation Ryan Garcia, just to teach him and shut him up.
For continued support, and to see his next fight, follow Corley at:
- BKFC 16
- LIVE ON BARE KNUCKLE TV from Biloxi
- Friday, March 19 – 8ET, 5PT
Xavier Porter is the:
- Host | Producer of: SHOOT THE FIVE PODCAST WITH XAVIER PORTER
- Editor and Lead Writer: brooklynfights.com
- Fight Analyst for: Facebook FIGHTNIGHTLIVE https://www.facebook.com/FaceFIGHTNIGHTLIVE/
Subscribe, like, comment, share, and click the notification button:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org